Sunday, May 26, 2013

Maddie's friend spent the night for a second night so we took her to church this morning...then went to ihop with Keely and Sarah afterward. It was really nice talking to Sarah today. She is turning into a fine young woman. She talked today about really hearing from the Lord during the sermon. Awesome! That was so good to hear.

After I took Nayia back to Appleton, there was basically alot of painting going on.... my backyard looks like the wreck of the Hesperus but I have to say...it was fun working alongside James. He finished staining the gazebo while I painted the panels.
Tim and Becky came over with lots if food OMG the honey mustard salmon on the grill was totally AH-mazing!!!

The last robin egg hatched today 😄

We all sat out by the fire after dinner for a long time. It was a beautiful evening.
I even got to take my new Trek for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment