Saturday, May 26, 2012

Friday, after work....


I love long weekends.
Makes me feel like baking. Actually, I feel like baking all the time. Who am I kidding?
I jumped online and found a new recipe for cinnamon bread. It actually called for cream cheese in the middle of the dough, which I didn't have.  But what I did have was cinnamon sugar cream cheese from Big Apple Bagels, which turned out to be just the thing. Now I can technically call these mine, right? aw, well, I don't know about all that....











As the dough was rising, we went to Able. It was held in the main sanctuary because the church rummage sale was being set up by Tim and Chrissy in the Erikson Activity Center. It was cool having Able in "big" church. There was a nice crowd seeing as it was a holiday weekend...about 60 people.
I snuck out a little early to tend to my bread... much to the dismay of Jenny, who I learned afterward was searching for me all over the place. 










There was a row of girls in front of me during church. This row consisted of (from left to right) Amanda, Molly, Emily and Becky.
Nate made his way from one end of the row to the other.
Ahh the many loves of Natie.
I think he ended up with Tim, who sat at the end of the row.



















We had a crew over afterward....Brian and Nick came with DJ, Emily, Molly and Crystal. I fried up some corn chips and we had salsa, hummus, Stacey's and of course....Laughing Cow.
This all took place while James made the fire outside.
Crystal was so excited eating the chips and hummus, she was actually giggling while she ate. She was sooooo cute. I think I fell in like with Crystal last night. :)
Emily told a story about her college roomies' annoying habit when she gets sick and we laughed so hard my face hurt and I could barely catch my breath. Don't you just love it when that happens?


Em saw some crazy thing on Pinterest where you can color your hair with chalk pastels, so she and Becky gave it a whirl. 

Fun Fun Fun beginning to the holiday weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved coming over Friday!! It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a party at the Kocian house! Friday was SO much fun! Aww! I didn't even realize you were taking pictures. I sure do love that Natieboy!

    ReplyDelete