Saturday, November 12, 2011

Where did these children come from?

"Andrew, are you working on your typing assignment?"



"Yes, Mom."


"As soon as you're done your sister wants to use my computer to update her blog so no screwing around, alright?"







"Hannah go ahead and get your blog post done because it's time for bed soon."
"Ok!"



 "Hey! what is so funny in there? Com'on guys, it's time for bed...."






"Don't make me come in there!"



Poor Nathan.
There really is no hope for this kid living in this house.


You can't leave them alone for one second


Where did these alien children come from;
 why are they in my house?


I've


been


invaded.


4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! I love this post! Its so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....I LOL everytime I look at it. Hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never a dull moment in your house, right?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hillarious!! Live long and prosper Andrew!! LOL

    ReplyDelete