Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's a tough job but....

someone's got to do it.

Think back to the job you had in the summer when you were a kid. I babysat for a neighbor a few Friday nights a month. I also worked in a bakery filling and icing donuts. After that I worked the drivethru at McDonald's.

....pretty sure I never had a job that was this much fun! I mean can you imagine the luck of all luck? 

"So...what did you do all summer?" 

"I had to work"

 "aww bummer! What did you have to do? Mow lawns? Paper route?" 

"naw, I set up inflatable bouncers and played around with kids all summer...it was a tough gig, but.... "
And Nate gets to reap the benies.

But I guess the truth is....it's not really all fun and games.
Andrew really does work his rear off.
These bouncers are H-E-A-V-Y



It's usually a non-stop-ticket-selling-kid-watching-money-handling-head-turning-sweat-wiping-sibling-managing-boss-expecting-heavy-lifting job.
Andrew gets it done.
Just look at that face.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds a lot better than working at McDonald's! He looks like he's having fun!

    ReplyDelete