Monday, November 03, 2008

Beach Baby

Well, I'll tell you...our family had a great time last week in Florida. Nathan was a super traveler...never cried once on the airplane, in the stroller at the parks...not even at the beach in the hot sun! He is really doing fantastic...almost ready to crawl! We feel sure! James and I work with him as often as possible to strengthen his little tummy muscles, and he's really making progress each and every day.
His best buddy Cade, who is just 10 days younger than him, is a real inspiration! We are so very blessed to have Cade's mom Deanna watch Nathan for us periodically during the week. Deanna has also been through some of Nathan's therapy sessions with members of our team. She's awesome! So now, she can help him, too. But her fun-loving attitude and attentiveness is already so helpful to him, not to mention Mr. Cade...who zooms around the house at full-tilt!
I was a little worried about traveling with Nate being so little, but I worried for nothing! He even napped at the pool! I grin even as I write this, just thinking about him.
(awww...Natie-boy!)
Soon, we'll take him horseback riding for even more (fun!) and therapy, too. I can't wait for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment