Accepting this award, requires that I do the following: 1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award. 2) Share "ten honest things" about myself. 3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
Ten honest things about myself:
- I am over-the-moon crazy about my son Nate, who has Ds, and I WOULD NOT change who he is for anything in the world.
- I am unashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- I like to redecorate my house, and will do so into the wee hours of the morning.
- I love to read, and can spend hours and hours engrossed in a novel.
- I am sensitive and get my feelings hurt easily.
- I don't wash my hair everyday.
- I eat the wrong things late at night (esp if I stay up redecorating....or reading)
- I would rather go to a thrift store than the mall.
- I used to work at Disney World when I lived in Orlando and no, I don't miss it, and no, I don't want to move back and no I haven't lost my mind.
- I drink entirely too much coffee.
Pastor Jerry: www.upnorthwisdom.blogspot.com
Becky: get a blog, girlfriend... :) (this could be your reason why!)
Monica: www.monicacrumley.blogspot.com (she gave me my very first blog award! See Monica's link next to my lemonade award!)
Wow it's too hard to pick only 7.....!
(can I send one back to you, Ria?)